Most items can be divided between 2 or more families.
- Provide 1 large (15 lbs or larger) raw/fresh (never frozen) turkey for the children to roast the day before the Feast.(Deliver on Thursday)
- Provide second large turkey (raw or precooked) the day before the Feast. (Deliver on Thursday)
- Provide 20 lbs. russet potatoes on Monday for the children to peel. (Deliver on Monday)
- Provide 60 ears of corn (unshucked) for the children to shuck (Deliver on Friday morning)
- Provide 4 bunches of fresh flowers for the children to arrange. (Deliver Thursday afternoon)
- Provide themed paper goods, plates, utensils, and napkins. (Deliver anytime before Friday morning)
- Provide 8-10 lbs cooked green beans. (Deliver Friday Morning)
- Provide cooked rice casserole
- Provide cooked casserole
- Provide Green Salad
- Provide Fruit Salad
- Provide 1 pie (apple/pecan/pumkin)
- Provide 1 pie (apple/pecan/pumpkin)
- Provide 8 dozen dinner rolls from Frech Gourmet Bakery.
- Provide coffee box with cream, sugar etc.
- Provide 3 bags of ice